Mama Chameleon

Tuesday, September 05, 2006



Letter of Apology
(a satisfying sequel to the Grrr incident! )


Roly had this letter crumpled up in his hand when he came home today:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Can you read it OK?)

A key ring in his hand?

Isn't that the child equivalent of some guy saying, 'Sorry for belting you over the head. Oh yeah, and sorry I had brass knuckles on when I belted you over the head!"

When Roly was out of earshot, I had to laugh. I don't know why but laugh I did.
The key ring information was something the teacher weasled out of the boy, because neither Roly, nor I were aware of it.
.

I asked Roly if the boy had approached him any more since Friday (when he knocked Roly onto his head!)
Roly said: "Well, yes. He came over and said 'Sorry Roly.' "

That's what I'm talking 'bout!
So I am quite satisfied that this matter has been laid to rest and am writing to tell the teacher and principal so


Posted by michelle :: 10:18 pm :: 12 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------