Mama Chameleon

Monday, April 20, 2009



The Pizza Craving Curber- Pizza Salad

Yes this is another of my inventions! I never craved pizza till I was told I couldn’t have it. Now, this Pizza salad is my best friend…. I will post a photo if I can ever manage to remember to take one before I scoff the thing down.

*½ red onion finely chopped
*1 capsicum finely chopped-fry these first two ingredients together till transluscent
*½ chorizo sausage- fry till done, then chop up finely (or use a handful of bacon or ham, whatever your favourite meat is for pizza)
*handful of chopped mushrooms- fry on high heat till just done
*handful of sliced olives
*handful of favourite grated pizza cheese ( I use goat cheese with a sprinkle of parmesan, because it is low fat)
*½ a lettuce chopped
*garlic yoghurt sauce to taste (mayonnaise if you are not on low fat options)

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then eat with relish!

Posted by michelle :: 1:07 pm :: 0 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------