Mama Chameleon

Thursday, February 14, 2008




This morning I took Topsy to the National Museum of Australia for a Grandma's and children's painting day. It did adertise the event as grandparents but as it also mentioned 'and other carers', I thought I would qualify. When we arrived, I wasn't made too welcome by the organizers, as it is a monthly outing they organize for grandparents who specifically provide day care for their grandchildren.
Whoops! I had built it up to be a big fun morning for Topsy, so I was mightily relieved when they let us in anyways. Topsy spent a fun but short time doing one painting,
and then I smuggled him out to see the kiddy areas at the museum.


Meanwhile the kids settle in more each day, Praise the Lord.
And what does my new week look like? While this is probably not a question at the tip of your tongues, I will share anyways! :)



Sunday-9:30: church ( I only teach every second Sunday morning)

- 12:00: every second week entertain for lunch

-6:00: dinner at church and socialize with 5:00 and 7:00 congregations

-8:00 pm : drop my three oldest to church so they can have a half hour play with the children of a large homeschooling family who live out of town and only travel in for the night service.


Monday -nothing set in concrete! Yay!


Tuesday- 9:30- 11:30 amGAPS (Gungahlin Anglican Parents) were mothers bring their kids to a child friendly Bible study


Wednesday: 9:30-11:30 playgroup

3:15-5:15 Kid's Club (we run a Christian program for the kids a the local public school)

6:00-8:00 Growth Group (Bible study at our home. So far three other families signed up, and I think that is plenty. Last night I cooked the dinner. We had:

burritoes with savory beef, guacomole, rice and beans (so good, can I say!), refried beans, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, cheese. so yummy.


Thursday: nothing


Friday: nothing....yet.

Saturday-nothing.


My Valentine's present is a membership to a local ladies only gym (so excited, I can't even tell you!), so I will fit that in somewhere.!

Posted by michelle :: 2:34 pm :: 8 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------