Mama Chameleon

Wednesday, May 16, 2007



Hi Guys!! !*waves wildly*

This will be a pathetic skeleton of a post, but hey, I am putting pen to paper at least (well, not really, but you know what I mean!)

It has all begun, the teaching that is, and boy, are the days speeding by already!

In numeracy, the main concept I am teaching my class is to tell the time, which we will focus on for the next fortnight. And in literacy we are beginning poetry.
The biggest flub up I have done so far is try to teach the little ones 'a quarter past' and 'a qurter to' way too soon. So i am going back to getting them sound on the o'clock and half past first.

It has been full on, but i am enjoying the mental stimulation of having to plan ahead and be flexible when things don't go right.

Tomorow is the day Topsy stays home with Hubby instead of going in to Funny Farm's place.
Tomorrow is also my shortest day, as I do not have any lunch duty.

Okaley Dokaley, better go get ready for tomorrow!

Talk soon.

Posted by michelle :: 9:47 pm :: 4 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------