Mama Chameleon

Monday, April 30, 2007



Hi all! Sorry I have not commented the last couple days.
Most of our family is feeling nauseous, obviously a bug. They will all be staying home from school tomorrow!
I am madly preparing a 1 and a 1/2 hour presentation for Roly and Spindles' stage (61 kids) on Africa. Powerpoint presentation, African food, skit, interactive stuff, and maybe a quick simulation game.
Very exciting but a little daunting, specially after my meeting this afternoon with the teacher I will be replacing in just a few days now! Now THAT was a real overload; hearing what I have to do for those five weeks! I know that I won't really understand it all, till I am in the middle of doing it.

*just had to take a 10 minute break to clean vomit off a child, and off our bed where he had been sleeping since the last vomit! Nice...*

Well, I was going to write more, but it seems I am needed eslewhere.
*hugs*

Posted by michelle :: 11:12 pm :: 8 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------