Mama Chameleon

Monday, February 26, 2007



Couldn't resist!


Yep, well I only posted about half an hour ago, and I am back.
It is not often I have any parenting tips to give, and don't worry I am not about to start now.
But...
I am going to share my latest lunchbox idea!

Not as healthy as a salad, but hearty and filling, with a carb a dairy, a meat and a veg all wrapped into one.

I present to you: Hearty Savoury Muffins !!

They have bacon, cheese and corn in them. Mmmm mmm.

I do have to admit, the ones I made last night were a complete disaster. The flour was gross and I had misread the salt measurement. Ugh. Those babies hit the bin faster than they could let off steam!

Tonight, with new flour and a more careful perusal of the recipe, this was the result.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Happy children tomorrow!

Posted by michelle :: 10:41 pm :: 9 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------