Mama Chameleon

Wednesday, January 31, 2007



Floating on Air.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have been accepted to work as a casual teacher at the kid's school! Yeah!!!
So thankyou so much to all the pray-ers and well wishers out there. The interview ended up being in front of the principal and the junior school principal. They apparantly liked my application form answers so well that they skipped the preliminary interview and went straight into the real interview. It went for about half an hour and was more like a conversation.

If and when a permanent part time job comes up, I will go up in front of the board for an interview, but they said they were confident that that they couldn't forsee any issues stopping that going ahead either. AND they said they will provide all the support I need to feel comfortable about getting back into teaching.
I am ecstatic, to put it mildly, though it has all happend so fast that it hasn't even really sunk in!!

And I looked rather professional for the interview too, if I say so myself. Yesterday Hubby helped me find this black teachery shirt Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting(this is a photo from the shop's catalogue. I couldn't get a pic of me in my interview outfit yet, as my camera needs charging and I cannot find the battery!) . I teamed the shirt with a cute pair of shoes ($4 at the local thrift shop), and a friend loaned me a pair of pants. So I looked VERY business-like.


Posted by michelle :: 2:09 pm :: 9 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------