Mama Chameleon

Tuesday, September 05, 2006



My Last Baby Is A Baby No More!
Look at this pic. Doesn't he look toddlerish?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Funnily enough, as Hubby walked out the door just now, he said: 'He looks like a little boy today, doen't he?'



I caught Topsy with my camera as he tried to scramble up the couch to me. The white paste on his face is sunscreen. (I cannot keep a hat on him for very long. Any tips would be appreciated in that regard. None of my other kidlets minded hats)



Here is a vid of him playing with the bike pump. Why buy the latest fancy toy, huh?It also showcases Topsy doing his comfort thing for a brief moment: squeezing the textured part of his shirt, while sucking his thumb.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Here is another!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Posted by michelle :: 9:55 am :: 7 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------