Mama Chameleon

Friday, September 01, 2006



Fear Factor/Just Disgusting!
Tomorrow will dawn bright on Roly's birthday party- God willing.
I hope I am ready.
The house is sort of clean. Well, cleanish. I am leaving some of the vacuuming till tommorrow.
The backyard.... well, it'll do in a pinch.
The cake was not done when the timer went an hour ago. Since then I have put it back in 3 times at decreasing temperatures. Let's hope it turns out. We made Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake and tommorrow it will have a chocolate glaze and be topped with strawberries. Yum! That is, if said cake doesn't harden like cement overnight from the extra hour of baking it endured!
:(
In keeping with the fear factor / gross theme, the party favors will be in paper 'barf bags'.
Yucky I know, but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em I say! (well in this case at least!)
Here are some gross things I found to be in the 'barf bags'. The best thing: I found them at the dollar shop!






And here is my latest toy. A fire bowl. With Hubby gone, I assembled it myself, and we cooked some meat and roasted marshmallows on it. Very delicious.


Have a great weekend!

Posted by michelle :: 8:06 pm :: 5 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------