Mama Chameleon

Friday, April 07, 2006





Tom Cruise, leave this post alone!!!
Just a quick post. I want to have a Kenya safari up here sometime this weekend, hopefully tonight.
I really only have a cold, but yesterday I reached for the Demazin and that is when things went bad! See Thursday is Hubby's and my day off, and I really look forward to blogging on that day. But after I medicated myself there was no way that was going to happen.
I did not realize it, but apparantly Demazin (along with several other pills) react very poorly with the medication I am on for what I term my "post natal issues". (hence the Tom Cruise reference)
Well one moment all I had was a cold, and the next I was flat on my back. I couldn't get out of bed!
Hubby was away on an overnight camp, so I just lay there, wrapped up in my towel and blankets, struggling to open my eyelids as Topsy walked around the bed talking to me, but losing the battle. I have never felt such a strong desire to sleep. I just couldn't rouse myself.
Thankfully my amazing kids entertained Topsy and he also had a nap in that time but from 'wo to go' the lethargy lasted about six hours, and started about six hours after I took the Demazin.
I hated the feeling, must be a little like what CFS sufferers experience.
Today I am just putting up with my runny nose. No more Demazin.

Posted by michelle :: 9:34 am :: 10 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------