Mama Chameleon

Monday, March 27, 2006





A 'Novel' Excuse!
The boys were cleaning their room on Saturday morning, and I was getting perplexed by how long it was taking. Every time I walked by, nothing seemed to have moved from the floor.
As a dramatically exhausted Roly heaved and dragged himself into the kitchen for a swig of water, I asked what the hold up might be.
"My side of the room is fine!" he said predictibly. But then surprisingly added. "It's just that Spindle's bookshelf has unleashed books and games and stuff all over the floor!"
!!!!!!!!!
Do not fret. I am now on 'unleash' alert and stalk the corridors with camera poised. When said bookshelf next plays up, photographic evidence will be posted henceforth!

Posted by michelle :: 10:37 am :: 4 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------