Mama Chameleon

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Big Mama is Sad!


Yesterday it all came to a head.

For days now, Topsy has not been breastfeeding in the daylight hours. He always rushes forward eagerly as if to get a drink, only to grin up angelically at me before sinking his new fangs in a couple of inches and going "CHOMP!"

So yesterday we bought a can of formula and a bottle. I am sad at this transition, but he needs to be getting his calcium.
Here is how it turned out:





You seem very happy with your drink, Topsy! But is that some of the $20 formula in your new $12 bottle?....


....not likely, Mummy! That stuff was YECCHH!!!. I like this watered-down cow's milk in my old $5 water bottle. I am a bargain finder, aren't I Mummy?

!!!!!!!! :( !!!!!


Posted by michelle :: 9:23 am :: 0 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------