Mama Chameleon

Monday, February 27, 2006

Peace ...

Hear that?



Yep, it's silence! But for the very faint strains of Mozart as it is turned on low in Topsy' room.

He was awake almost hourly last night, and then hardly slept at all today. I am so spoilt, I really didn't know what to do.

But he is in pain poor baby.When he got up this morning, his top gums have changed. They appear to be lower (or at least you can see them more prominently), and the sections where his teeth will erupt are now very distinct.

Anyways I am a bit brain dead. Haven't stopped since Friday, so I will go and rest my drooping lids.

I really want to tell you all about Sunday night! I've got pikky's of it too. Hopefully at some stage before Thusday, my day off.

Posted by michelle :: 8:54 pm :: 1 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------