Mama Chameleon

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Topsy's Cold

My poor baby has had a cold since Thursday night. He has been so miserable, mucus leaking out both nostrils and running a slight fever. This morning he woke up with green boogies, so I took him to Dr. Armano across the road. There's no infection, thank goodness, and in fact he really improved this afternoon. Iv'e noticed that being sick made him a lot more of a mummy's boy. If I was visible he'd just explore or play quietly, but as soon as I disappeared, he crawled pathetically around searching with sad whimpers. so clingy was he that today was my first trip to the loo withTopsy on my lap. I don't plan to repeat the experience!

Posted by michelle :: 9:04 pm :: 2 comments links to this post

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------